Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gone Fishing

My Dad and Mom took Nate and Shelby fishing today. It has been a beautiful summer day 70, partly sunny, and a steady breeze blowing. What a perfect day for FISHING.

Jaden and I dropped in to take some pictures of the kids. I think they turned out beautifully. I'm gonna start photography on the side, whenever I'm not busy.......

The old fishing pond....
Moms big catch....

Tessie's little catch....

Shelby Ann anxiously awaiting her big catch...
Still waiting...

Nate waiting for his...
practicing his realing skills...




My Daddy

My Sweet Little Niece

beautiful eyes...

trying to find the perfect spot...
gotta love this one...

Father and Son

Nate casting along the way...

here let me help you dad, said Nate

Shelby's Feet
Oh these rocks are killing me....

Am I a great photographer or what??????

Nate and Shelby

Grassy Meadow...
sleeping beauty....

hiding behind the grass...

Hurry Aunt Kacey the grass is itching me...
Grassy Meadow - Old barn - Summer 2009

just plain cute...
They really do love each other...

The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't

3 comments: