Saturday, July 11, 2009

Showing Off

My friend Mollie and her daughter Kinsey came for a visit today. They had been to the Orchard picking peaches and brought us some. They are so yummy. Jaden loves Kinsey and he really showed off today in his walker for her. He was just playing and playing, for about an hour which is the longest he has ever played in it. Kinsey is gonna have to come over more often to visit. Mollie even ended up helping me with my squash casserole that I had planned to make for supper. I had never made one before and she's a pro at cooking, so I used her recipe. It was really good, but could of turned out bad because I almost forgot to put the milk in it. It had already baked about 15 minutes or so and then I realized that Mollie had told me to pour the milk in before I put it in the oven. well needless to say I added it when I remembered and it turned out just great....Thanks Mollie for sharing your recipe......


Peaches that Mollie and Kinsey picked for us


Kinsey and Jaden


She snacked on some of Jaden's little cheese puffs

Posing for another picture



Jaden's just waiting for her to talk to him


showing him some of his toys

Since Jaden loved sitting in his walker today we thought we would take it outside tonight after supper to see how he would do. He absolutely loved it being outside.....








Had to get some feet shots. He didn't like the patio cement at first but then he got used to it and started kicking



pushing backwards.....

Just kick, kick, kicking

those little legs. We are so excited to see him do this, he has never played like this before...

Serious look.....









chewing on his little fingers, trying to cut his second tooth on the bottom



6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I cannot wait to see him do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinsey will be Jadens Lil Wife One day! He needs more Play dates! I love the Pictures he is really growing! I just Love HIM........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Jaden!! Look at him enjoying the fresh air outside! I am so glad to see how much strength he is gaining to be able to play that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peaches look yummy! And your 'little peach' is adorable smiling and playing in his walker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh.. Kacey your pictures of Jaden are beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes.. awww.. he is so precious! loved seeing him playing in his walker!!

    ReplyDelete