Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Special Day

Today James and I celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary. It just seems like yesterday we was making all the preparations for this GREAT DAY of our lives. God has blessed our marriage beyond compare. I thank Him each day for blessing me with an amazing Husband, Best Friend and the Greatest Daddy to Jaden. When we started out, we thought the road of love would be simple. Since then we've discovered it has twists and turns, ups and downs, blessings and challenges, laughter and tears. But through every step there is one thing that has never changed...There's no one I would rather share this journey with than You, James my Husband my Love.....
The Rehearsal....


The Happy Mrs. and Mr. to be......

Our Wedding Day
September 15th 2001

An Anniversary Prayer:

Lord help us remember when we first met and the strong love that grew inside us...
May we never take each other's love for granted, but always experience that breathless wonder that exclaims, "Out of all this world you have chosen me." When life is done and the sun is setting, may we be found then as now still hand in hand. May we serve you happily, faithfully, together, until at least one shall lay the other in the arms of You our Loving Lord...

4 comments: