Wednesday, July 8, 2009

14 Weeks....Going to be an Uncle and Aunt

It's so hard to believe that my little sister is gonna have a baby. I can remember when my mom told me that she was having a baby, I was an eight year old little girl who became very jealous. I was suppose to be the baby. I can remember asking my mom when she was pregnant with my baby sister to be, "why are you having a baby for".... Growing up with her, we had some exciting moments. When I use to dress her up, drowned her almost with my dads after shave cologne all over her entire body, boy she sure did smell good, and all those little fights that we shared . At some point in time I realized that being in the middle was far better than being the baby, just like an Oreo Cookie the best part about it is in the middle. I wouldn't trade those times in our lives for nothing. I'm so thankful for her and what she means to me. I love you Tess!!!!!

She went today to her first doctors appointment. She is due January 5th. James and I are so excited to be Uncle and Aunt again. Jaden's excited that he is gonna be the big boy cousin. She has always said, "she's never having kids", well that's gonna be a different story now. We are looking forward to spoiling this sweet little baby to be the same as she has Jaden. He loves his Aunt Tess so much. We know that you will be a great Mommy.

When God made mothers he formed within them qualities of his own nature -an unconditional love, a watchful eye, a caring touch, a listening ear, a protective hand, a giving heart. Motherhood is from God. She is praised for the beauty her children find within her. These are the riches that only love can give and only the heart can treasure forever.
Children are a reward from the Lord Psalm 127:3

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You will have to keep us updated on "our" new little family member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful and happy news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another one to SPOIL!!!! Ya for Me!

    ReplyDelete