Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THE BEGINNING OF OUR BLOG

We are so excited that we have finally created Our Very Own Blog!!!! We are still in the process of learning how it all works, but we are getting there.



We want to Thank Susan McIntire for the last several months of dedicating her Personal Blog on behalf of our son Jaden McBride. She was able to blog for us when we couldn't.


During the blogging history we feel as if we have been apart of so many different lives and we have never met. We are longing for the day that we can meet. There are so many that have prayed for us during this time in our lives and we are so thankful!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I Love It! This is great! I will figure mine out or James will have to help me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! We are so excited! Call me and I can help you with anything you need! I am going to start researching how we can import all of our past posts and name gallery pics to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Be sure and add us to the list of followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Your blog looks great! I am happy to be able to continue following your family! And this will just have to make due until we meet in real life! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not familiar with blogs, but it is going to be great to keep up with all the things going on in your life! Jaden is on my mind daily and I know he is going to get stronger soon and start catching up! amy summers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I am so excited to get to keep up with you guys this way. Still praying for sweet Jaden :)

    ReplyDelete