Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mr. Lincoln and Little Abe




Saturday was our Annual Lincoln Days Festival.... Since our hometown is the same hometown Mr. Lincoln was born and raised Hodgenville has a big celebration honoring the great President of all time....They have Lincoln Look-a-Likes from all over the world come and take part in the Look-A-Like contest...After the parade one of them came walking right next to us...I wanted so badly a picture of Jaden with him, so I asked "Mr. Lincoln would you be so kind to take a picture with my baby", and to my surprise he reached right out took Jaden from my arms. I was just wanting him to pose beside us, but he wanted to hold him. Jaden didn't mind Mr. Lincoln at all... This is what we captured...Jaden loved Mr. Lincoln's top hat...he definitely was trying to figure out who this man was....

Lincoln days 2009

1 comment:

  1. Lincoln Days!! We have always wanted to come for that! Looks like another fun year!

    ReplyDelete