Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hanya's Ultrasound

Last week I got to go with Hanya (my sister) to get a routine Ultrasound....I was so excited since this was my first time getting to go with her during this pregnancy....Seth was all fired up and the Tech had a hard time getting the specific pictures she needed....Looks like he's going to be a firecracker....Everything checked out perfect and he's right on target....She will continue to get these Ultrasounds until he arrives since she just found out she has gestational diabetes....So counting down the weeks....9 weeks to go.......

A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be...

Baby Seth at 31 weeks.....


The Ultrasound Tech going over all their pictures....



Can't wait till our new little Nephew is here....

No comments:

Post a Comment