Thursday, February 11, 2010

~My Valentine~

Love~ Is God
Is Life
All
Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love
Everything is, Everything exists, only because I love
Everything is united by it alone
Is that most powerful of emotions which is sometimes easier to describe than to define
Love is a feeling of strong attachment or warm affection
Love is more than words; It is demonstrated through actions
Love is the beauty of the soul
It conquers all
Thank you, Lord, for the love that abounds in my life. How dark the days would be without it. How much richer I am for the fullness it brings!

James I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you...

Happy Valentine's Day with all my heart...



Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it.
Song of Solomon 8:7

1 comment: