Monday, February 15, 2010

One down and 5 more to go...

Haven't done any of my cake decorating much since Jaden has been born...I have done a couple here and there mostly for family though....One of my friends called and asked could I please do a Princess Castle Cake for a special little girl...I couldn't pass it up so early Saturday morning I got up and baked a double stacked Milk Chocolate Castle Cake and decorated it for sweet little Autumn for her Birthday on Valentine's Day...
March will be extremely busy for me with Baking and Decorating starting with:
Hanya's (my sister) Baby Shower cake (Owl Theme Brown and Turquoise) on the 6th
Nate's (my little brother) Birthday cake (Skateboarding Theme) on the 13th
Another Friend's Baby Shower cake (Lady Bug Theme) on the 14th
My Sweet Baby Boy's Birthday cake (Car... Vroom... Vroom... Theme) on the 18th
Then my Daddy's birthday cake (Homemade Pineapple Upside down cake made from scratch and baked in Old...Old cast iron skillet...Have been baking this for him ever since I can remember for his birthday it's his favorite) on the 21st
Pictures of all these cakes to come...........stay tuned...........










2 comments:

  1. Oh my yummilicious!!!! That looks incredible!! I think you are ready to open Kacey's Kakes! If you can figure out a way to ship your delicious creations -- I will be your first customer in Texas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Tara would have to be your second Texas customer because we would be your FIRST!!!

    ReplyDelete