Monday, March 8, 2010

Hanya and Baby Seth's Shower/Awaiting Baby Seth

This past Saturday was Hanya and Baby Seth's Shower. My little Sister Tess, My cousin Whitney and I hosted the shower at our church.....She had a great turnout and received lots of great things for the baby boy to be....She said that it's gonna take some time getting used to all the BLUE....Can't believe in just only 4 short weeks we will get to see Seth and spoil him rotten just like Hensley and Jaden....


Their cake turned out just exactly how I wanted it to.....I decorated it to match the shower Invitation...


love this Owl and Branch that we found at Pier 1....Absolutely love that store....Brown Owl looks so good on a shelf in the nursery now.....


The Cake.....


The Backdrop behind the gift table....
My momma made all the Owls to match the invitation to decorate with.....She has super awesome decorating skills......That's who comes and helps me with our house.....Love you Mom.....


Baby Bump.....


another picture of the cake....


The Guests.....


My Absolutely Beautiful Pregnant Sister....


The Punch.....Homemade Banana Crush Punch.....Super AWESOME...Delicious.....(This was the punch that was served at our wedding....YUMMY....We tinted it to match the shower colors....Turquoise....


The Food Table catered by our MOM....




cake Table...
Here's a few Maternity Pictures that I took of Pat, Hanya, and Shelby at our house....She didn't want to go have them made since they have invested all their money in their NEW HOUSE they are about to move back in to......I told her don't waste your money.....We can take them here at our house and you can just pay me....HEHEHEHEHE They turned out AMAZING.......Still waiting on her paying me by the way....




these were taken on Jaden's workout (Therapy) bench downstairs.....




All the pictures in WHITE was taken in front of our WALKOUT Double Doors in the basement...







MY FAV.....


there's just something so special about a Mommy's Bump.....


Shelby's hands on her Mommy's tummy making a heart.....


2 comments: