Wednesday, August 25, 2010

waiting.....

‎~I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope~ Psalms 130:5

Read this verse this morning. Amazing how God gives you what you need each day. He knows that James and I are having a hard time waiting for Jaden's Dr to find the right plan but we are trusting that God's gonna give it to him.
Tomorrow Jaden has a follow-up with his heart team. We praise the Lord each day that his heart is doing great, for that we are so thankful. So good to know that we only have to go to them every 6 months now. We are hoping that at this visit we can go from twice a day heart meds to only once a day.  Will post his heart update tomorrow.
 

3 comments:

  1. Jade never leave my thoughts...and you and James too. Meds once a day would be such a blessing but so glad that are helping his precious heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you all each day. I can't wait to hear how the heart appt goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that verse from Psalms. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. We are praying.

    ReplyDelete