Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google Chrome


ME on the night of my Birthday 10-27-2011

Let me start off by saying I'm so far behind on blogging...My Blogger account has been locked up. Locked up meaning that I needed to update to a new version of Google Chrome...Say WHAT?!!! Have any of you experienced this, or have been asked to do this???? James downloaded the new version and it still would not let me log into my blog. I haven't even been able to leave comments on any posts either...So If you have been wondering what in the world happened to Kacey, now ya know...I have been reading each of your posts as well, but couldn't leave any comments...So after logging into today, everything opened up for me with all my new settings, so whatever James did to my computer somehow fixed it all...I'm one Super Excited Girl...so with all this being said I have got to get to updating...but the only problem with all this is, Jaden has only been taking about a 1 hour nap nowadays...so it might take me awhile to get around to doing this...But I'm determined to get it done...Next Posts coming up goes way back to October to my Birthday and then on to the month of November with more Birthdays and Thanksgiving Pictures, then December with all our Christmas Pictures and Finally New Years Eve...so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! I have no idea what happened to your computer, I am computer illiterate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got it figured out! I still can't figure out why it was saying the google chrome stuff... I don't remember ever having to do that.

    ReplyDelete