Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

October 27th, 2011
So how do you like the three candles on the Left side of the cake and then the one to the right of it?!!!
suppose to stand for 31 I guess...but now I always say that "I'm FOREVER 29"!


 My gifts from Jaden and James
which was a big package of Bubble Gum from Jaden and the new
Photo Shop from James...still learning it though

The Birthday Girl with her 2 favorite Boys!!!

 Jaden and Mommy
My Momma and Dad

This picture says it all minus the hand to the right of the picture...
This was a very special Birthday for me considering it's been about
12 years since my oldest Brother Troy has been a part of a Birthday Party of mine...
He's been gone for too long...so thankful he was home for it...
Jaden and James, Nate (my lil Brother) Troy (my Oldest Brother) Tess (my lil Sister) then Hanya (my Oldest Sister) and her little one Ralph then there's Shelby (Hanya's) holding Hensley (Tess') and look at what she's doing to Shelby...pinching her favorite thing to do...

Troy and I

My Sister In Law Michelle, Niece Heather (Makyna) and Nephew Justin

My Mother and Father In Law

My Sister In Law Janay, Niece Jenna  and Nephew Jagger

Hanya, Michelle and I

so in case you're wondering why I was wearing 3 different shirts all on the same night, well
I started off with the Plum Sweater, then James bought me a new Texas Rangers Shirt that I had to try on then switched from that to the black shirt...there that makes me feel better because after I uploaded all these pictures I was thinking wow did I change that many times in just only a couple short hours...
Had a great night of Family Time...Celebrating 31 years of life and all the wonderful blessings God has given to me...

2 comments: