Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day From Our Little...

Heart Breaker...

Had to post all the pictures I took of Jaden tonight...He was a giggle mess...Love how
each of the pictures shows his true personality...















 
Thank You, Lord, for the love that abounds in my life.
 How dark the days would be without it.
How richer I am for the fullness it brings.
 
Thank You for bringing love into my life through Family, Friends, and others.
I pray that each and every day my actions and words will reveal how much
they are loved in return. 
 
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,
nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 nor height, nor deapth, nor any other creature, shall be able
 to separate us from the LOVE of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 

1 comment: